For the fourth year running, the Suffolk Tree Warden Network (STWN) is working in partnership with the Woodland Trust and Suffolk County Council to plant large numbers of trees in Suffolk. The 2021/22 tree offer gives Suffolk Tree Wardens the opportunity, once again, to plant trees in their communities.
This year, the Suffolk Tree Warden Network is being offered up to 4,500 cell-grown saplings and 4 kilometres of hedgerow trees & shrubs, all UK sourced and grown, as part of the Woodland Trust Eastern Claylands.
Your trees will be eligible for inclusion in the Queens Green Canopy initiative.
Tree Wardens! 2021-2
We still have a few tree packs left
Order now to avoid disappointment!
All Hedgerow packs have gone.
Who can apply
To apply for the fully subsidised Tree & Hedgerow packs, you need to be a Tree Warden either appointed by your Town/Parish council or by the Suffolk Tree Warden Network. You can also apply for the tree/hedgerow offers if you are a parish or town councillor.
Before ordering your trees, you will need to be registered on the STWN website. See ‘How to apply’ below.
There are some Conditions attached to this fully subsidised offer.
If you are not yet a Tree Warden and wish to participate in this tree and/or hedgerow offer, please contact STWN coordinator Frances Jannaway, giving your name, parish and telephone number.
There are two types of packs you can apply for: Tree Packs and Hedgerow Packs. Follow the links for more details.
Hedgerow Packs ALL GONE!
How to apply
- If you have not already done so, you need to register on the STWN website. In case of difficulty, please contact Richard Jannaway, the website manager.
- You will receive an email to say you are now registered to apply for trees.
You may have to wait a few days whilst your registration is verified.
- Meantime, please study the Planting Guide and the Conditions of the offer.
- When your registration has been confirmed, you can complete and submit the order form. You will need to login to the STWN website to do this.
- The order form will open in a new tab so that you can keep it open in one tab whilst you browse the site in the other.
- You will receive an automated acknowledgement that your order has been received and a summary of your order. Please keep a copy of this for your records.
- Your order will be checked and you will be informed whether your application has been successful.
- Nearer the time you will receive information about delivery of your trees.
If you are having your trees delivered please give the full delivery address and directions to find you On the order form.
We will need to deliver your trees to an easily accessible location and therefore request that you place a sign by the road to make finding your property/ the drop off location easier.
You will be advised nearer the time when delivery will take place, likely to be in the last week of November 2021. It may be possible, depending on circumstances, that you can collect your tree/hedgerow order from Stonham Aspal. If you would like to collect your order, please indicate this on the order form.